I said in my previous posting that I will report back – well, I excelled my expectations!
I think I did it because:
- I wrote out the Runners World beginners running program on one sheet of A4 that I put in front of me on the wall next to my computer. So I always see it when working on the computer.
- I worked out the distances involved and wrote them down. This got me more involved in thinking the task, imagining I am there and what that would involve.
- I took a comforting item with me (my mobile phone as my stop-watch) and wore clothes I feel comfortable in.
- I used the Buteyko breathing method to help me build my breathing running stamina.
- I worked my legs in the gym using weights, and also attended classes, to strengthen the muscles.
- I used EFT for any block in my path.
I hope this helps motivate you or yours for achieving any sports goal you want. I´ll keep you posted on my progress.
When you have a chronic physical condition, anything that either emotionally or physically has a negative impact on you can make the condition worse. EFT is one way of throwing away the emotional rubbish collecting in your system. In the same way that we dispose of our household rubbish regularly for home cleanliness and hygiene, I use EFT to dispose of negative emotions for my optimal physical health. My health was not always as good as this. Please go back to around 2005 on this blog to get to the worst postings, if you are looking for how to tap for those really bad days of health.
Disclaimer – You are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on any course of alternative, complementary, or beauty therapy. Our use of systems that are trademarked or have a registered trademark represents our views and not necessarily those of the trademark owners.